Wednesday 29 June 2011

Scenery Project Rolls On

Now my wedding is done and dusted, I'll be progressing again slowly with my Liverpool EGGP scenery project...(when the boss allows me of course :p)

First up is to complete the ambulance and fire stations at Speke, picking up where I finished with the industrial estate.  I'll also be looking at the same time to start creating some of the houses in Speke itself as I want to render the whole area around the airport. 

Then I'll move on with more buildings around Speke Hall Avenue, but these may go more slowly as I'm anticipating a lot more difficulty getting access for photos.  Many of the sites have secure areas so I may have to work up textures from scratch and they're likely to take more time to get right.

I'm hopefully looking at 2 weeks for the ambulance and fire stations, then August/Sep to have more of the Speke Hall Ave area finished.

No comments: